We bring together an accredited internationally acclaimed program with the latest developments in digital technology, so students can personalise their own musical journey.
With over 25 years’ teaching experience and a career playing in some of the most renowned concert halls in London, New York, Asia and Europe; founder Jaime Gibson wanted to improve the learning experience so it was fun for the student with the foundation and recognition of an internationally accredited program.
The Gibson Online Music School Advantage
- One-on-one private online music lessons. Learn in the comfort and convenience of your own home
- Safe and secure online learning platform with mymusicstaff
- Learn music you love. We personalise a lesson plan to suit your musical styles Choose from a playlist of 25,000+ songs.
- Join an international community. Our students are based in Australia, US, Hong Kong, UK, Poland, Switzerland.
- International recognised accredited programs – AMEB, ABRSM, Trinity, Rock School, MTB
- All music teachers have formal tertiary or postgraduate qualifications and are accredited with The Music Teachers Association of NSW
- Enhance your musical performance with proven techniques from The Julliard School. Perform for other students in an Open Mic Night event
- Private mentoring for students on career options and scholarships
How the Gibson Online Music School Works
Diploma/Scholarships/Mentoring for a professional career
Some of our students have gone on to professional musical careers spanning the globe. We offer mentoring to help students gain scholarships, access University opportunities, and develop their professional careers. In 2020, one of our students was selected as the only non-UK student accepted into Cambridge University to study Music.
Hear from some of our students
What We Teach
Learn what you love, with a style to suit you
Our online learning platform means you can play what you want, when you want. Together with the TomPlay platform, students can access 25,000+ playlist covering Pop, Jazz, Classical, Blues, and Modern Top 40 Dance Music.
“I have a passion for students to achieve their full potential and a 2020 highlight was my student being the only non-UK candidate to be accepted into Cambridge University to study Music. I mentored and taught them the GCSE and IB Music Syllabus through to the interview process and University selection. Why not book a Music Assessment for your child with me today”
Jaime Gibson, Director
“Jaime Gibson is an extremely passionate arts educator and leader with the skills and dedication to take whatever he’s doing to the next level. Through our work together with the Juilliard-Nord Anglia Performing Arts Collaboration, Jaime demonstrated his willingness to think outside the box to develop a thriving K-12 performing arts program. He is well-equipped to be a real mover and shaker in the field of arts education in the 21st century.” December 2020
Stephen Dunn, The Juilliard School, New York, curriculum specialist